In this webinar you will learn
- How CLSI developed the guidance
- How continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems are used
- Some standardized definitions used in CGM
- Various ways that accuracy is determined
- Considerations for alarms and alerts
- Issues relating to calibration and reference standards
- Other key CGM parameters
- Considerations for clinical studies
David L. Horwitz, MD, PhD, FACP
DLH Biomedical Consulting
Earn 1.0 PACE CE® Credit.
CLSI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.