Learn about the latest changes to CLSI guideline QMS01.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the 4 parts of the CLSI QMS model.
- Explain the differences between QC, QA, and QMS.
- List at least 3 new attributes of the 5th Edition.
- Apply the QMS Gap Analysis Tools for QMS implementation.
- Show how the QMS model can be applied to other health care services.
Anne T. Daley, MS, MT(ASCP)DLM, CMQ/OE(ASQ)CSBB, CLC(AMT)
Quality Manager, ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City, UT
Lucia M. Berte, MA, MT(ASCP)SBB, DLM, CQA(ASQ)CMQ/OE
Principal, Laboratories Made Better!, Broomfield, CO